Open in App
FOX 13 Memphis WHBQ

Third suspect arrested after 3-year-old girl hit by bullet, police say

By FOX13Memphis.com News Staff,

2021-08-13
https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=1oyuo0_0bQCOmhE00

WEST MEMPHIS, Ark. — A suspect was arrested in a shooting where a 3-year-old girl was hit by a bullet earlier this month in West Memphis, Arkansas.

Keon Robinson, 25, is charged with Battery 1st Degree and 3 counts of Discharging a Firearm from a Vehicle, West Memphis Police said.

ORIGINAL STORY: ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Man wanted in connection to 3-year-old shot

Thursday afternoon the West Memphis Police Department in collaboration with Southaven Police successfully captured Robinson.

He was taken into custody by the Southaven Police Department’s Task Force.

Robinson was the third suspect wanted in the shooting that happened on East Barton Street on August 2.

Two juveniles were arrested earlier in connection to the shooting, police said.

“We got our man, the prayers of the community have been answered,” said West Memphis Police Chief Michael Pope.

Police said that the 3-year-old girl was expected to be okay after being taken to Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital.

Download the FOX13 Memphis app to receive alerts from breaking news in your neighborhood.

Comments / 1

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Comments /