ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

While they were asleep, their Teslas burned in the garage. It’s a risk many automakers are taking seriously.

Washington Post
 2021-08-04

Cover picture for the articleSAN FRANCISCO — Yogi and Carolyn Vindum were still asleep late last year when their Tesla Model S beamed an alert that charging was interrupted. Twelve minutes after that, they awoke to a blaring car alarm and a fire consuming their house in San Ramon, Calif. The blaze had started in...

www.washingtonpost.com

Comments / 0

Comments / 0