CreatorsPublishersAdvertisers
View more in
Celebrities

Royal Family news – Horrific abuse of Prince George at England match ‘forces William and Kate to keep him out limelight’

The US Sun
The US Sun
 2021-07-14
https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=4S594t_0awTH37L00

PRINCE George may be forced to stay out of the limelight after the horrifying abuse he suffered during England's match against Italy.

The future king was in attendance at Wembley on Sunday night and was seen celebrating wildly when Luke Shaw scored the opening goal.

But yobs took to social media to mock him for wearing a suit during the match, including Scottish fans who called the seven-year-old a "twerp" and told him to "cry into your tie" after England's loss.

Now royal expert Robert Jobson, who co-authored Diana: Closely Guarded Secret, told Sunrise TV show in Australia that Kate and William may now choose to keep their young son out of the limelight after the abuse.

"Some were critical about him wearing a shirt and tie like his dad which I thought was very harsh," Jobson said.

"He has been very popular but I think they are going to try and keep him out of the limelight a little bit... They are very conscious of that," he added.

Read our Royal Family live blog below for the latest updates...

PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE’S EXPLOSIVE OPRAH WINFREY INTERVIEW NOMINATED FOR EMMY AWARD

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could take home a gong for the two-hour chat, which saw them make a string of bombshell allegations against the Royal Family.

“Oprah with Meghan & Harry: A CBS Primetime Special” is nominated in the “Outstanding Hosted Nonfiction Series Or Special category”, it was confirmed today.

The winners will be announced at the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards on September 19.

During the Oprah interview, which aired in March, Meghan claimed an unnamed royal had raised “concerns” about the skin colour of her and Harry’s children and alleged the Palace had denied her mental health support.

CHARLES ON SMALL FARMS (CONTINUED)

The prince told the programme: “The fact that these costs are hidden encourages us to ignore them; for example, our current approach is forcing many small family farms to the wall.

“If they go, it will quite simply rip the heart out of the British countryside and break the backbone of Britain’s rural communities.”

He said there must be support for a diversity of farms in order for there to be food that is healthy and produced in a sustainable way.

Charles said he is increasingly confident that a transition to more sustainable forms of agriculture can be achieved, and praised the work of high-profile figures.

He told Today: “From field to fork, extraordinary work is being done to try and build a better food system for everyone – be it Jamie Oliver promoting education and a balanced diet, (businessman) Henry Dimbleby’s ambitions for safe, healthy and affordable food, or Marcus Rashford, whose mission off the football field is to tackle child hunger.”

CHARLES WARNS OVER SURVIVAL OF SMALL FARMS

Britain is in danger of ripping “the heart out” of the countryside if it lets small farms go to the wall, the Prince of Wales has warned.

He believes the focus on producing plentiful and cheap food threatens the survival of smaller farms but optimism can be found in the wide-ranging efforts of high-profile figures such as England footballer Marcus Rashford and cook Jamie Oliver.

Charles spoke of the “hidden costs” of modern industrial farming in an essay for BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.

These may include damage to soils and major watercourses, emissions that add to global warming, along with the social and economic impact on local communities.

PRINCE WILLIAM TELLS ENGLAND EURO SQAUD: ‘YOU CAN ALL HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH’

And after the game, William described England’s Euro 2020 defeat as “heartbreaking”.

He told the team: “You’ve all come so far, but sadly this time it wasn’t our day.

“You can all hold your heads high, and be so proud of yourselves — I know there’s more to come.”

MEGA AWARD

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have won an award for making the “enlightened decision” to only have two children.

Charity Population Matters said it was recognising the couple with the “Special Award” for reducing their impact on the environment.

The Sussexes, who quit as senior working royals last year, had baby Lilibet “Lili” Diana on June 4, following the birth of their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor on May 6, 2019.

The UK-based charity, which campaigns to achieve a sustainable population, said the couple were being acknowledged as “a role model for other families”.

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE NHS HAS BEEN AWARDED A KBE

HAZZA CHOICE

Prince Harry is “torn” between Meghan Markle and the Royal Family – after “sacrificing everything” for his wife, an expert has claimed.

Palace insider Duncan Larcombe – author of Prince Harry: The Inside Story – claims the Sussexes may face a fight for their marriage unless they can “compromise”.

He told Closer magazine: “Harry and Meghan seem to think they can co-exist in these two worlds – the world of British royals and American celebrity.

“Harry is loving the American life now – but he’s still in the honeymoon phase.

“I think coming back and seeing his brother, especially against the very moving backdrop of a memorial for their mother, will maybe make him question what he’s given it all up for.”

TABLE FOR TWO

Prince Charles planned a one-on-one dinner with his son Harry – but was “dreading” it in case he said the wrong thing, it has been claimed.

The Duke of Sussex returned to the UK from his LA home for the unveiling of Princess Diana’s memorial statue this month.

The Sun previously revealed his dad Charles would be in Scotland for the unveiling and would not see his son.

And The Daily Mail reported the father and son had planned to meet with a “one-on-one” dinner.

It was claimed the future king, 72, had planned to fly back from Scotland to see his son and thrash things out after Harry’s string of explosive claims about the Royal Family. It is not know if the meeting went ahead.

PRINCE CHARLES ‘TO STOP EDWARD BECOMING DUKE OF EDINBURGH’

The future King is reportedly reluctant to relinquish the title to the Earl of Wessex regardless of his 20-year wait to inherit Prince Philip’s title.

Despite patiently playing the long game, Prince Edward could be left empty-handed as Charles holds all the cards – and he envisions a slimmed-down sovereignty.

A source close to Charles said: “The Prince is the Duke of Edinburgh as it stands, and it is up to him what happens to the title. It will not go to Edward.”

Following Philip’s death in April, in keeping with royal tradition, the title was passed onto eldest son Charles – and he intends to keep a firm grip on it for now.

Rite of passage has allegedly gone out of the window, amid reports Charles strongly considered keeping the title himself.

MIKE TINDALL SLAMS ‘RIDICULOUS’ ENGLAND FANS AFTER BREAKING UP FIGHT BETWEEN BLOOD-SOAKED YOBS

Tindall, married to Princess Anne's daughter Zara, is just glad their three children were not at Wembley to see the "unsavoury scenes".

He was also shocked by the "disgrace" of ticketless supporters trying to storm the stadium beforehand and other fans conning their way in.

The 42-year-old told The Good, The Bad and The Rugby podcast: "A guy was there the whole time, smashed out of his face, literally didn't watch any of the game anyway.

"He was just too busy shouting at supporters that they should be standing on their feet, ends up getting into a fight with another one that's straight behind my seat.

"It got to a stage where this guy literally was trying to pile this guy in the face.

"There was a kid next to us. There was a kid on the other side crying because he couldn't see the game because of all the guys stood in the galley way."

EMMY NOD IS ‘FARCICAL’ AFTER THEY ‘SPOUTED COMPLETE UNTRUTHS’ TO OPRAH, EXPERT SAYS

The couple's explosive chat has been nominated for a top gong - after they made a string of bombshell claims about Harry's family.

But commentator Phil Dampier said the Sussexes were encouraged to tell "their truth - rather than the truth."

He told Sun Online: "I think it's farcical.

"We now know Harry and Meghan were allowed to spout a lot of complete untruths and unchecked 'facts' in the interview, and Oprah Winfrey did nothing to query it.

"As a journalistic exercise I thought it was very, very poor.

"It might have been watched by millions and it got a lot of headlines, but it was clearly not journalism."

MEGHAN MARKLE’S PAL PRIYANKA CHOPRA HAS AWKWARD RUN-IN WITH KATE & WILLS

Last Saturday, the Baywatch actress, 38, attended the Women's Singles Final and was seated just two rows behind her friend's brother and sister-in-law in the Royal box.

After the match, the actress went up to the Centre Court balcony to enjoy a drink with a friend.

As she walked over to her table, the actress was faced with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

However, Priyanka appears not to acknowledge the royal couple and turns her head away from Kate - who was pictured looking directly at her.

She then sits with with her back to William and Kate as they continued chatting to other guests.

The apparent snub came after Priyanka failed to clap for the couple when they arrived at the match.

THE DIANA AWARD LAUNCHES ANTI-BULLYING CLAIM

The Diana Award has launched its Don’t Face It Alone anti-bullying campaign to encourage young people to speak out about bullying.

The drive, with the hashtag #SpeakOutAboutBullying, coincides with research that found 54% of young people admit to being bullied but 41% would not tell for fear of making the problem worse.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson and youth mental health ambassador for the Government and former Love Island star Dr Alex George have backed the initiative, as have technology firms and social media platforms including TikTok, Facebook and Instagram.

Mr Johnson, who hosted a reception at Downing Street ahead of the launch, said: “Bullying in any form is completely unacceptable and should never be tolerated.

“The more we speak up about it, the harder we can work to stamp it out – so I applaud The Diana Award for their important campaign, which will provide vital support to those who are suffering.”

ROYAL WAR TRIGGERED ‘WHEN ANNE ORDERED PRINCE HARRY NOT TO MARRY UNSUITABLE MEGHAN’

Princess Anne was in the thick of things when the Royals’ war with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle first kicked off, it has been claimed

According to royal expert and commentator Lady Colin Campbell, there were tensions about Meghan’s arrival almost from day one – with Anne among the first to speak out.

“Princess Anne was the champion in terms of ‘don’t marry that girl, she is unsuitable’,” Lady C said in a YouTube chat back in April.

“‘She is wrong for us, she is wrong for the country, she is wrong for the job’,” Anne told Prince Harry, according to the royal expert.

PRINCE GEORGE IDOLISES ‘NURTURING’ WILLIAM

Prince George melted hearts at the Euro 2020 Final, happily hugging his dad Prince William in celebration as England scored their first goal.

The sweet moment was one of many times that the young prince has shown he “idolises” Prince William – and has a very affectionate family life behind palace doors.

Duncan Larcombe, author of Prince Harry: The Inside Story, told Fabulous: “Prince Harry claimed cold, unkind parenting has blighted the Royal family for generations.

“Well that cycle has already been smashed in the Cambridge clan.”

MEGHAN MARKLE’S EX HUSBAND FELT LIKE ‘SOMETHING STUCK TO THE BOTTOM OF HER SHOE’

The producer and talent agent, Trevor Engelson told how his marriage to the Duchess came under strain as the pair were filming in different cities.

They had started dating in 2004, as Meghan was looking to establish herself as an actor in Hollywood, and tied the knot in Ocho Rios in September 2011.

But their marriage came under strain as Meghan was filming in Toronto for the hit show Suits while he was based in California – and the pair spent little time together.

In his book, Meghan: A Hollywood Princess, Morton wrote that the move had shocked Trevor – and he could “barely contain his anger” afterwards.

Morton claims that Engelson told a pal that he went from cherishing Meghan to feeling like “a piece of something stuck to the bottom of Meghan’s shoe”.

CHARLES ‘RELIEVED’ WHEN MEGHAN AND HARRY CAME OFF PAYROLL

During Meghan and Harry’s tell all Oprah Interview, they claimed that they had been cut off by the royal family.

However, it was recently revealed that they had still been receiving nearly £4.5 million during the last financial year.

Now a royal expert has revealed that they believe Charles is now “relieved” that they are off the payroll.

Royal biographer Ingrid Seward told the Daily Mail: “I imagine Prince Charles will be relieved as they will be off his payroll now, and the British public will be relieved because they can pay back what they owe now on Frogmore Cottage, so it’s a win-win situation.”

MEGHAN MARKLE REACHED OUT TO NAOMI OSAKA

Tennis ace Naomi Osaka has revealed that Meghan Markle reached out to her after she stepped down from the French Open.

The Duchess of Sussex is one of many famous faces who reportedly wanted to support the young tennis star after she quit amid the controversy over her press briefings.

Osaka, 23, said that she had an outpouring of support from people in the public eye including Michelle Obama and fellow sports stars Michael Phelps, Steph Curry and Novak Djokovic.

Speaking to Time Magazine for an Olympic preview issue, the athlete spoke about her decision to boycott media conferences during the French Open, having tweeted that she found the briefings like “kicking a person while they’re down”.

And the tennis ace said: “There can be moments for any of us where we are dealing with issues behind the scenes. Each of us as humans is going through something on some level.”

MEGHAN MARKLE AND HARRY’S BABY DAUGHTER LILIBET WILL BE ‘FRIENDLY’, ‘SMART’ AND ‘A HANDFUL’ SAYS TAROT READER

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcomed baby number two, Lilibet“Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, last month on June 4.

And tarot queen Kerry King has analysed the youngster’s birthday to reveal what kind of energy the new baby will bring to their Californian home.

Lilibet’s birthday falls within the Gemini dates (May 22 – June 21) and Geminis are the tricksters of the zodiac, the most playful, youthful and curious sign.

Ruled by the planet Mercury, which influences commerce, communication and speed.

Read the full story here

PRINCESS PUSHY

Meghan Markle upset people from the early days of her joining the Royal Family, a royal biographer has claimed.

Penny Junor claimed palace insiders told her the Duchess of Sussex was “not as charming as she seemed.”

“I was hearing very bad stories from early on that Meghan was upsetting people,” she told the ITV documentary, Harry & William: What Went Wrong?

“She was not as charming as she seemed.”

Junor went on to say that the Duchess’s approach is not just Californian but “showbiz-y, celebrity.”

MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS SHE’S MADE THE ‘BIGGEST MISTAKE’ IN NEW FILM TRAILER

Meghan Markle says she’s made the “world’s biggest mistake” joining the royal family in a new trailer for the Lifetime movie being made about Megxit.

The new teaser clip for Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace was released on Instagram this week and shows the couple leaving behind their royal roles.

In the 30-second video, Meghan, played by actress Sydney Morton, questions if she made an error marrying into the royal family.

Meanwhile, Prince Harry, played by Jordan Dean, insists he’ll “do everything in his power to keep his wife and son safe”.

Kate Middleton is also portrayed in the movie, and is seen in the trailer saying that marrying into the royal family is what they “signed up for.”

MEGHAN MARKLE AND HARRY’S BABY DAUGHTER LILIBET WILL BE ‘FRIENDLY’, ‘SMART’ AND ‘A HANDFUL’ SAYS TAROT READER

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcomed baby number two, Lilibet“Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, last month on June 4.

And tarot queen Kerry King has analysed the youngster’s birthday to reveal what kind of energy the new baby will bring to their Californian home.

Lilibet’s birthday falls within the Gemini dates (May 22 – June 21) and Geminis are the tricksters of the zodiac, the most playful, youthful and curious sign.

Ruled by the planet Mercury, which influences commerce, communication and speed.

Read the full story here

PRINCE OF WALES RECALLS FIRST PARACHUTE DROP

The Prince of Wales has recalled his first parachute drop almost 50 years ago in Dorset, “initially upside down with my legs in the rigging lines”.

Charles, 72, was speaking as he presented new Colours to the Parachute Regiment at a ceremony at Merville Barracks in Colchester, Essex.

The prince was 23 years old when he completed his first parachute drop on July 29 1971 from an Andover aircraft into Studland Bay, Dorset.

He was training as a jet pilot during a four-month attachment with the Royal Air Force at the time.

Upon his appointment as Colonel in Chief of The Parachute Regiment in 1977, the prince requested to join a parachute training course at RAF Brize Norton in 1978.

Addressing soldiers, veterans and families on Tuesday, he said: “I find it hard to believe that it’s been 44 years since I became your Colonel in Chief and nearly 50 years since I made my first parachute drop, initially upside down with my legs in the rigging lines, into Studland Bay, Dorset, where I was pulled out of the water by the Royal Marines.”

Comments / 663

Junegirl63
07-14

People in this world have lost their sense of decency and kindness. When an adult belittles a child their something seriously is wrong with the adult.

Reply(37)
1018
Leslie Trujillo
07-14

wow people can be cruel leave him alone he is just a kid just cause he dressed up nice and he is royal dont mean he doesn't have feeling like the rest of us

Reply(14)
552
Margaret Flores
07-14

its really sad you take your anger out on a child because your team lost and his father happen to put him in a suit just like himself

Reply(7)
336

Comments / 0