CreatorsPublishersAdvertisers
View more in
Alton, IL

Two Dogs Perish After Air Fryer Fire

riverbender.com
 2021-07-12

Cover picture for the articleALTON - Two dogs perished in a fire Monday afternoon that occurred with an air fryer on top of a stove in the 2500 block of Alfaretta Avenue in Alton. Alton Fire Chief Jesse Jemison said a woman thought the air fryer was unplugged when she left the home, and it still heated up under the microwave and cabinetry and briefly caught fire and distributed considerable smoke throughout the home.

m.riverbender.com

Comments / 0

Comments / 0