$18.2 Billion Worldwide Milk Chocolate Industry To 2026 - Availability Of Different Variants Is Driving Consumption
DUBLIN, June 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Milk Chocolate Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global milk chocolate market reached a value of US$ 18.2 Billion in 2020. Milk chocolate is one of the most popular cocoa products made from a mixture of sugar, chocolate liquor and condensed milk or whole milk powder. As compared to plain or dark chocolate, milk chocolate melts easily and has a lighter color and a creamier texture. The consumption of milk chocolate helps in boosting memory, smoothening and hydrating the skin, reducing the risk of heart strokes and attacks, and improving the immune system. In addition, it is a rich source of flavonoids, a type of antioxidants, which eliminate free radicals from the blood stream and improve the blood flow. On account of these benefits, coupled with the rising purchasing power of the consumers, there has been an increase in the consumption of milk chocolate across the globe.In recent years, manufacturers have started introducing new variants of milk chocolate by combining it with other food items such as orange, caramel, cookies and nuts. Apart from this, they have also launched products in different shapes and sizes such as bars, chips, cubes and wafers. The availability of these variants has given a rise to the overall consumption of milk chocolate. Moreover, milk chocolate is increasingly being used for the formulation of a wide range of beverages and confectionery products, such as cakes, milkshakes, croissants and hot chocolate, which is contributing to the growth of the global milk chocolate market. However, a shift in consumer preferences towards dark chocolate, which is perceived to offer superior health benefits, can pose a threat to the consumption of milk chocolate in the upcoming years. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global milk chocolate market to continue to grow during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Break up by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Non-Grocery Retailers
The milk chocolate market has been segmented on the basis of distribution channels which are currently dominated by supermarkets and hypermarkets. These stores offer numerous brands and types of milk chocolate to the consumers in one place. Supermarkets and hypermarkets are followed by convenience stores, non-grocery retailers and others. Regional Insights:
- Western Europe
- North America
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
On a geographical front, Western Europe represents the largest market for milk chocolate, holding the majority of the market share. This can be attributed to the increasing production of milk chocolate in countries like France and Germany. Western Europe is followed by North America, Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and Australasia. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global milk chocolate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global milk chocolate market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global milk chocolate market?
- What are the major distribution channels in the global milk chocolate market?
- What are the price trends of milk chocolate?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global milk chocolate industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global milk chocolate industry?
- What is the structure of the global milk chocolate industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global milk chocolate industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global milk chocolate industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- How is milk chocolate manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for milk chocolate?
- What are the transportation requirements for milk chocolate?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a milk chocolate manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered: 1 Preface 2 Scope and Methodology 3 Executive Summary 4 Introduction4.1 Overview4.2 Key Industry Trends 5 Global Chocolate Industry5.1 Market Overview5.2 Market Performance5.2.1 Volume Trends5.2.2 Value Trends5.3 Market Breakup by Region5.4 Market Breakup by Product5.5 Market Breakup by Packaging5.6 Market Breakup by End-Use5.7 Market Share of Key Players5.8 Market Forecast 6 Global Milk Chocolate Industry6.1 Market Overview6.2 Market Performance6.2.1 Volume Trends6.2.2 Value Trends6.3 Impact of COVID-196.4 Price Analysis6.4.1 Key Price Indicators6.4.2 Price Structure6.4.3 Price Trends6.5 Market by Region6.6 Market by Distribution Channel6.7 Market Forecast6.8 SWOT Analysis6.9 Value Chain Analysis6.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis6.11 Key Success and Risk Factors 7 Performance of Key Regions7.1 Western Europe7.1.1 Market Trends7.1.2 Market Forecast7.2 North America7.2.1 Market Trends7.2.2 Market Forecast7.3 Eastern Europe7.3.1 Market Trends7.3.2 Market Forecast7.4 Asia7.4.1 Market Trends7.4.2 Market Forecast7.5 Latin America7.5.1 Market Trends7.5.2 Market Forecast7.6 Middle East and Africa7.6.1 Market Trends7.6.2 Market Forecast7.7 Australasia7.7.1 Market Trends7.7.2 Market Forecast 8 Performance by Distribution Channel8.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets8.1.1 Market Trends8.1.2 Market Forecast8.2 Convenience Stores8.2.1 Market Trends8.2.2 Market Forecast8.3 Non-Grocery Retailers8.3.1 Market Trends8.3.2 Market Forecast8.4 Others8.4.1 Market Trends8.4.2 Market Forecast 9 Competitive Landscape 10 Milk Chocolate Manufacturing Process10.1 Product Overview10.2 Detailed Process Flow10.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements 11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved11.1 Land, Location and Site Development11.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures11.3 Plant Machinery11.4 Machinery Pictures11.5 Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures11.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures11.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures11.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures11.9 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures11.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures11.11 Other Capital Investments 12 Milk Chocolate Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance 13 Milk Chocolate Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics13.1 Capital Cost of the Project13.2 Techno-Economic Parameters13.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain13.4 Taxation and Depreciation13.5 Income Projections13.6 Expenditure Projections13.7 Financial Analysis13.8 Profit Analysis 14 Key Player ProfilesFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ab1nwq
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/18-2-billion-worldwide-milk-chocolate-industry-to-2026---availability-of-different-variants-is-driving-consumption-301319659.html
SOURCE Research and Markets