Changes in City Operations for the Juneteenth Holiday
City offices will be closed Friday, June 18, for the Juneteenth holiday. CityLink 311, the city’s citizen service call center, will not be staffed but non-911 emergency calls will be forwarded to on-call staff with the appropriate department. Requests for routine information or services may be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), the city website and the CityLink 311 mobile application for processing the next day.
- Garbage collections scheduled for Friday, June 18, will take place on Monday, June 21.
- Recycling and yard-waste collections will not be affected.
- The Hanes Mill Road Solid Waste Facility will close at 3 p.m. on June 18.
- The Old Salisbury Road Landfill and the Overdale Road and Forum 52 yard waste facilities will be closed.
- The 3RC Envirostation will be open.
For more information call CityLink 311.