Mung Beans Global Market To 2026 - Impact Analysis Of COVID-19
DUBLIN, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Mung Beans Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Mung beans have been cultivated and consumed in South Asia since ancient times. Mung beans are a good source of proteins, fibres, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytoestrogens. Apart from their nutritional value, mung beans also help in preventing and controlling certain health issues like diabetes, osteoporosis, heart diseases, anaemia and cancer. Either cooked or sprouted, mung beans are suitable for people of every age as they are easily digestible. As a result of their high nutritional value and several health benefits, mung beans are being increasingly incorporated by health conscious consumers into their diets. The market is currently being driven by numerous factors which include its numerous health benefits, population growth, changing dietary habits, new market opportunities, etc. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global mung beans market to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).This study "Mung Beans Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" gives an in-depth analysis of the global mung beans market. The report has segmented the global mung beans market on the basis of key regions. According to the report, India currently represents the largest producer of mung beans accounting for around 60% of the total global production. India was followed by China and Myanmar. The report also provides a detailed value chain analysis of mung beans. This encompasses the entire activities in the value chain such as cultivation, procurement, processing, sales and distribution.The report provides a detailed roadmap for setting up a mung beans processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, covers all the essential aspects of the mung beans industry. This ranges from a comprehensive view of the market to minute details of the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the mung beans industry in any manner. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global mung beans market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global mung beans industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global mung beans industry?
- What are the price trends of mung beans?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the mung beans industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the mung beans industry?
- What is the structure of the mung beans industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the mung beans industry?
- What are the profit margins in the mung beans industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- How are mung beans processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a mung beans processing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for mung beans?
- What are the transportation requirements for mung beans?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a mung beans processing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a mung beans processing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered: 1 Preface 2 Scope and Methodology 3 Executive Summary 4 Introduction4.1 Overview4.2 Key Industry Trends 5 Global Mung Beans Industry5.1 Market Overview5.2 Market Performance5.2.1 Volume Trends5.2.2 Value Trends5.3 Impact of COVID-195.4 Price Analysis5.4.1 Key Price Indicators5.4.2 Price Structure5.4.3 Price Trends5.5 Market Breakup by Region5.6 Market Forecast5.7 Imports and Exports5.8 SWOT Analysis5.8.1 Overview5.8.2 Strengths5.8.3 Weaknesses5.8.4 Opportunities5.8.5 Threats5.9 Value Chain Analysis5.10 Porter's Five Forces Analysis5.10.1 Overview5.10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers5.10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers5.10.4 Degree of Competition5.10.5 Threat of New Entrants5.10.6 Threat of Substitutes5.11 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors 6 Performance of Key Regions6.1 India6.1.1 Market Trends6.1.2 Market Forecast6.2 China6.2.1 Market Trends6.2.2 Market Forecast6.3 Myanmar6.3.1 Market Trends6.3.2 Market Forecast6.4 Others6.4.1 Market Trends6.4.2 Market Forecast 7 Competitive Structure 8 Mung Beans Processing8.1 Product Overview8.2 Detailed Process Flow8.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved8.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements 9 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved9.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures9.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures9.3 Plant Machinery9.4 Machinery Pictures9.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures9.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures9.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures9.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures9.9 Utility Requirements and Expenditures9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures9.11 Other Capital Investments 10 Loans and Financial Assistance 11 Project Economics11.1 Capital Cost of the Project11.2 Techno-Economic Parameters11.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain11.4 Taxation and Depreciation11.5 Income Projections11.6 Expenditure Projections11.7 Financial Analysis11.8 Profit AnalysisFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tutxdr
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mung-beans-global-market-to-2026---impact-analysis-of-covid-19-301310906.html
SOURCE Research and Markets