Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market To Reach 364.05 Billion By 2025 | SpendEdge
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
SpendEdge has been monitoring the Non-Alcoholic Beverages market and it is poised to grow by 364.05 Billion during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment .
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price changes in this market?The Non-Alcoholic Beverages market is expected to have a CAGR of 5.26% during 2021-2025.
- Who are the top players in the market?PepsiCo Inc., The Coca Cola Co., Nestlé SA, The Kraft Heinz Co., Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., Suntory Holdings Ltd., Cott Corp., Monster Energy Co., are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?Subscription-based model, consumption-based model, and perpetual license model are the widely adopted pricing models in Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market.
SpendEdge suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge's in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Request for a FREE sample to access the definite purchasing guide on Non-Alcoholic Beverages procurement.
Related Reports on Food and Beverage Include:
- High-Fructose Corn Syrup- Forecast and Analysis : The high-fructose corn syrup will grow at a CAGR of 3.65% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25%-3.80% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Cardamom Oil Sourcing and Procurement Report : This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their cardamom oil requirements. Some of the leading cardamom oil suppliers are profiled extensively in this report.
- Rapeseed Oil - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report : The rapeseed oil will grow at a CAGR of 5.51% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 4%-8% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Non-Alcoholic Beverages that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Non-Alcoholic Beverages TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
SpendEdge Anirban ChoudhuryMarketing Manager Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340 https://www.spendedge.com/contact-us
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-alcoholic-beverages-market-to-reach-364-05-billion-by-2025--spendedge-301310636.html