Austin FC is back! Here's where to watch the final match of their road stretch
After a week off, Austin FC is looking to win their first-ever rematch as they play Sporting Kansas City for their last match of an eight-game road stretch.
After losing to Kansas City 2-1 in early May following a catastrophic red card call, Austin is looking for vengeance against the No. 2 team in the West.
Austin FC will be at Q2 Stadium for their home opener June 19, but sit tight: there's still one more watch party to go before the club comes home.
Here's where to watch the Austin vs. Kansas City match at 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 12th:
Austin Anthem takes on Dreamland, 2770 W Hwy 290
Austin Anthem, Austin FC's first supporters' group, is back at Dreamland in Dripping Springs to watch Austin take on their head coach's former club. Expect more than just soccer—the facility comes with over 90-self pour beer taps, pickleball and mini-golf facilities, and a stage perfect for watching the big game.
Los Verdes' watch party and after party, Hopsquad Brewing Co. 2307 Kramer Lane
From noon till well past Austin FC's 2 p.m. match, head to Hopsquad Brewing for live music, local eats and signature beers. Four bands will hit the stage for an after party following the match. Bring your own lawn chair and find parking early.
Season ticket holders: Stadium Preview at Q2 Stadium, 1835-A Kramer Lane
Austin FC is presenting a gift for its season ticket holders just before the home opener. Members can attend an exclusive Stadium Premiere, complete with in-stadium food and drink, for Q2 Stadium's first watch party on Saturday starting at 1:30 p.m.
If none of these watch parties are quite the right fit for you, 31 bars will be streaming the match in the Austin metro as part of the Austin FC Pub Club.
- Austin Eastciders- Barton Springs , 1530 Barton Springs Rd.
- Austin Eastciders- Collaboratory 979 Springdale Rd. Suite 130
- B.D. Riley's Mueller , 1905 Aldrich St. Unit 130
- The Bon Aire , 9070 Research Blvd
- Bouldin Acres , 2027 S Lamar Blvd
- Casa Chapala , 9041 Research Blvd Suite 100
- The Cavalier , 2400 Webberville Rd Unit A
- Cover 2 ,13701 N Highway 183
- Cover 3 Anderson Lane , 2700 W Anderson Ln Unit 202
- Happy Chicks , 214 E 6th St.
- Haymaker , 2310 Manor Rd.
- High Five- Anderson Ln , 2700 W Anderson Ln Unit 101
- Local Post Pub , 7113 Burnet Rd
- Pelons, 802 Red River St
- Play on 6th , 620 W 6th St
- Pluckers, various locations
- Revelry On The Boulevard , 6215 N Lamar Blvd
- Revelry- East 6th , 1410 E 6th St
- Rusty Cannon Pub , 730 W Stassney Ln Unit 120
- San Jac Saloon , 300 E 6th Street
- Shiner's Saloon , 422 Congress Ave Unit D
- Shooters Billiards 620 , 11416 N FM 620
- Taco Flats , mulitple locations
- Twin Peaks , 701 E Stassney Ln
- Cover 3- Round Rock , 2800 N Interstate Highway 35 Unit 200, Round Rock
- Crafthouse , 242 N LBJ Dr. Suite 101, San Marcos
- High Five- Lakeway 1502 RM-620 N Lakeway, Lakeway
- Red Rooster's, 109 E Pecan St., Pflugervile
- Sean Patrick's, 202 E San Antonio St., San Marcos
- Shooter's Billiards Cedar Park, 601 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park