NBA playoff prop bets: Utah Jazz Royce O'Neale props for 6/10/2021
Thursday’s NBA Playoffs slate features no shortage of betting opportunities, including the Utah Jazz’s Royce O’Neale prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for O’Neale in this postseason matchup. The over/under for O’Neale’s points in Thursday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers is 7.5.
So far this season, O’Neale has recorded an average of 7.3 points and 6.9 rebounds every contest, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 12 points, 8.2 rebounds and 1.8 steals. He’s shooting 45.0% from the floor this season and 55.3% in his last five games.
Game 2 of the Western Conference Semifinals between the Jazz and Clippers starts at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday. Sportsbooks have installed the Jazz as 3-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 221.5 points. How will O’Neale perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Royce O’Neale prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 7.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -133
- Points per game: 7.3
Lines last updated at 1:49 AM EST on June 10, 2021.
Royce O’Neale points insights
- The 7.5 points prop total set for O’Neale on Thursday is 0.2 more points than his season scoring average (7.3).
- O’Neale has scored more than 7.5 points 38 times this season (out of 77 total games — 49.4%).
- O’Neale’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.2 points less than his per-game scoring average (7.3 points).
- In 32 of 60 chances this year (53.3%), O’Neale has gone over his point total.
- Less than half of the time — 49.4% of his outings this year — O’Neale has gone over his season-long average point total of 7.1 points (in 38 of his 77 contests).
- Teams are averaging 109.9 points per game against the Clippers this season, the 18th-most given up by a squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Royce O’Neale rebound insights
- O’Neale’s per-game rebound average of 6.9 is 0.4 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game (6.5).
- In 53.2% of his games this season (41 out of 77), O’Neale has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (6.5 boards).
- O’Neale has reeled in 0.5 more rebounds (6.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (6.4).
- In 50.8% of his opportunities (31 out of 61), O’Neale has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In 41 of his 77 games (53.2%), O’Neale has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 6.4 boards.
- Opponents of the Clippers have averaged 45.3 rebounds per game this season, the 14th-most against any NBA team.
Royce O’Neale assists insights
- O’Neale has averaged 2.5 assists per game, 1.0 more than Thursday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 55 out of 77 games this season (71.4%) O’Neale has collected more than 1.5 assists.
- O’Neale has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 2.4.
- O’Neale has dished out 2.4 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in 40 of 77 of his contests (51.9%).
- Opponents of the Clippers have averaged 23.7 assists per game this season, the 22nd-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive