ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

Parents sentenced in fentanyl death of 2 year-old

North Denver News
North Denver News
 2021-05-26

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=0CZNQS_0aCRSjE500

Turner, Woodsking, Jada’Marie, and two other young children had been living at the motel for several days prior to Jada’Marie’s death. During a search of the motel room, police found a trash bag that contained drugs such as Xanax, oxycontin, heroin, Suboxone, and marijuana.

Following the autopsy and toxicology report, the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office found that Jada’Marie had ingested fentanyl that was present in the motel room; her cause of death was ruled as fentanyl intoxication. Get the full Denver News story

Comments / 0

Comments / 0