Get updates delivered to you daily. Free and customizable.
North Denver News
Parents sentenced in fentanyl death of 2 year-old
Turner, Woodsking, Jada’Marie, and two other young children had been living at the motel for several days prior to Jada’Marie’s death. During a search of the motel room, police found a trash bag that contained drugs such as Xanax, oxycontin, heroin, Suboxone, and marijuana.
Following the autopsy and toxicology report, the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office found that Jada’Marie had ingested fentanyl that was present in the motel room; her cause of death was ruled as fentanyl intoxication. Get the full Denver News story