Denver travel guide! Things you Cannot Miss!
These are the highlights from my trip! All of these items are things I believe a first time visitor should see! Plan ahead to see which ones you are able to do!
- RINO District: This district is what Denver is known for! It stands for River North Arts District, and it is a gorgeous area with stunning artwork draping almost every building you walk past.
- Five Points District: This district is next to RINO and has many breweries, such as Ratio Beer Works, along with art venues!
- Denver Cental Market: Located in RiNo District, this vibrant market houses multiple vendors, food establishments, shops, and a full service bar (Curio)! The vibe in here is infectious— we listened to their perfectly curated beats while enjoying our lunch and drinks! One of my favorite places on this Denver travel guide!
- Tap Fourteen: My favorite bar in all of Denver! This is an outdoor rooftop bar that proudly serves over 70 craft beers on tap! With that type of selection I looked forward to trying something new each time I went there. They had a talented house DJ who kept the energy of the room upbeat the entire time!
- Coors Field: Even if you aren’t a baseball fan (like me), you can still get enjoyment from catching a Rockies game! The stadium is beautiful, spacious and overlooks the Rocky Mountains! We purchased the cheapest tickets ($25 each) and still ended up getting a great view!
- Larimer Square: This is a small strip of street in Downtown Denver that is decked out with aerial flags, music, and vendors lining the streets.
- Ramble Hotel: This hotel is known for its rooftop atmosphere and neon sign, but it is not open to the public until June 2021. The main lobby bar is open and offers a stunning interior setting with a unique and curated menu!
- Colorado Convention Center: It is a multi-purpose convention center, and the 12th largest in the U.S.! The main attraction is seeing the giant blue bear sculpture outside the center!
- Stout Street Social: This is a great place to go to dinner near the main hotel area (also near Le Meridien). The food is American cuisine and reasonably priced!
- 54 Thirty Rooftop Bar: The rooftop bar that everyone talks about! Located atop the Le Meridien is this stunning 360 degree view rooftop, serving food and drinks until 1am most nights.
- Denver Biscuit Company: There are a few locations in the city, and I would say the best one based on reviews is the one on Broadway! They have the most unique creations of biscuits, and they are extremely filling (meaning you probably won’t be hungry all day)! I got the classic biscuit and it was super good!
- Red Rock Amphitheater: One of the most stunning place i’ve ever seen and a must-see for your Denver travel guide! If you’ve seen Red Rocks up close and personal, you know they are so gorgeous to look at. Now imagine yourself driving through them and walking into an amphitheater made of these breathtaking rocks?? Seems too good to be true, but this place is honestly well worth the journey! Parking is free for visitors and you should come and stay a while! NOTE: I highly recommend renting a car for this experience!
- Denver Beer Company: There are two locations, but I recommend the one of Platte st! This one is more well-known and has the most beautiful aesthetic! This location also has a gorgeous Denver mural on the side of the building! They offer a range of beers here, including flight options!
- Habit Doughnut Dispensary: The coolest concept cafe and a noteworthy spot on this Denver travel guide! Patrons can choose from multiple unique doughnut flavors, along with a liquor or CBD of their choice to inject into the doughnut!
- Commons Park: This is a beautiful community park in the middle of Denver, connecting the mini neighborhoods divided by the Platte River. It is an ideal park for a weekend stroll and a picnic!
- Empower Field: This is the Denver Broncos stadium! If you’re a football fan you should try to check out a game when they are in season!
- Colorado State Capitol Building: If you’re into historical sites, check out the state building! Although it is not open to the public, it has beautiful architecture which is a treat to look at!
- Giordano's Pizza: This is a deep dish pizza establishment was birthed in Chicago, but definitely a must-go to while in Denver! The pizza was made to perfection and I resisted the urge to take some on the plane with me back home!
- View House Ballpark: Gorgeous views of the ballpark while also a full service restaurant and bar! This place to me was an “adult playground” because there was so many free activities it offered to guests!
I hope you enjoyed this Denver travel guide and found it helpful for your upcoming trip! Please comment thoughts and questions below, and share with your friends and family! Thank you for your continued support!