Miami Spa Months Program to begin on July 1st
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is bringing back the much celebrated Miami Spa Months Programs on 1st July. This event will continue for two months till 31st August. The much-applauded return will be the 14th anniversary this year. It is also to be noted that it is the second-longest-running within the Miami Temptations Series. The Miami Temptations Series is further celebrated for highlighting the world-class day spas, wellness facilities, and hotels across Miami and its beautiful beaches.
Many of these spas are ranked among the “Best Spas in America.” So, this event is surely a delight to the person who loves luxury and some unforgettable relaxing experiences. Are you planning to be a part of it?
Lucrative Offers and Therapies
By availing of the promotional offer, one can enjoy up to a whopping 50 percent off on treatments. So, you can access treatments such as:
- Lymphatic Therapy
- Prenatal and Couple’s Massages
- Med SPA Treatments, including Acupuncture Detoxes, Starting at $109
The participating spas this year are eagerly waiting to offer you the ultimate relaxing experience. You can further find the details at MiamiTemptations.com. Some of the participants this year are:
- Biltmore Hotel Spa: Services offered are massages, facials, waxes, nail services, brows, lashes, spa packages.
- En.liv.en Spa+ Salon at JW Marriott Marquis: Services offered are couple’s massage, hot stone sauna, spa manicures and pedicures, full body waxing, signature volcanic hot stone massage, vitamin C rejuvenating facial.
- Exhale at the Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour: Services include luxurious spa treatment and classes.
- Lapis Spa at Fontainebleau: Services offered are Bleau Paradise for two, body rescue, massage and body therapies, best face forward, ayurvedic rituals, special services, water journey, and hammam baths, salon hair & nails, and day packages.
- Sana Skin Studio: Services offered included various facial treatments beneficial for your skin and health.
About The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB)
The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau or GMCVB is the official and accredited destination sales and marketing organization for Miami Dade Country.
1. GMCVB Vision
The vision of GMCVB is to function as a global leisure and business destination that offers diverse, culturally enriching, and innovative experiences. They further believe that these experiences will inspire boundless passion in residents as well as in visitors.
2. GMCVB Mission
The mission of the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau is to create and boost travel demand to Greater Miami and the Beaches. This initiative will further help them to optimize the economic impact on the community. It will also ensure industry resiliency and improve the quality of life of the residents.
GMCVM has further come forward in fighting racism. They acknowledge that the process of fighting systematic racism and confronting racial injustice starts with internal reflection. So, they have spent some time listening to their employees, business partners, and the larger community. They have further committed themselves to address inequality and promote the global destination of Miami, keeping intentional diversity in mind.
Why is this Spa Festival Such a Big Event?
Every connoisseur and patron looks forward to this event each year. Greater Miami is flocked by visitors in great numbers from all over the world for housing the spas that rank among the “Best Spas in America.” You can indulge in sheer relaxation at the spas there. As mentioned before, the spas are offering up to 50 percent off on the luxurious treatments to the locals and visitors.
So, it’s time you indulge in the most luxurious pampering and relaxation at some world-class centers. You will need only to pay as low as $109 for these services. For people who want their spas to participate in the event, correspondence regarding the details can be done through an email sent to MiamiSpaMonth@gmcvb.com.