2021 Wellness Requirements Update
- Biometric Screening - Canceled for 2021.
- Preventative Care Visit - Complete one documented preventative care visit (a physical, mammogram, pap exam, eye exam, prostate exam, and/or colonoscopy).
- Wellbeing Assessment (formerly Health Risk Assessment or HRA) – Complete by going to the Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) website www.bcbsnc.com and log into your account.
- Click on Wellbeing Assessment from left panel
- On the Start Your Health Assessment panel, click Begin Assessment
- Answer the questions
- Review and print your results for your records
4. Wellness Class – If you haven’t completed your wellness class and are looking for a class to take, you can log into your BCBSNC account at www.bcbsnc.com and participate in one of the online wellness activities. The online wellness activities that count for credit include:
- Healthy Living Conversations
- Monthly seminars
- Virtual coaching programs.
(Note: Library articles and videos on the BCBSNC website do not count for wellness credit.)
Remember these requirements must still be met by September 30, 2021 to qualify for the $600 annual wellness discount in 2022.
Case Management/Condition Care Management - If contacted by a case manager or condition care coach, employees are encouraged but not longer required participate to continue to be eligible for the wellness program. These programs help employees with chronic or serious medical conditions to better manage their health conditions, thereby promoting healthy outcomes.
Additional information about these changes announced in a recently mailed memo can be found HERE.
For additional questions, contact human resources at 336-747-6807.
2021 Employee Benefits Overview
Changing Your Choices
Need to change your benefit choices due to qualifying event? See a list of qualifying events.
Please see the Wellness Premium Discount page for information regarding receiving the wellness discount.