America’s Favorite Sandwiches
Who doesn’t love a good sandwich? I mean everything can taste better between two slices of bread. But what is the most popular sandwich out there?
- Well, 24/7 Tempo just came out with a list revealing America’s Favorite Sandwich.
- It’s based on a previous poll that asked folks to give feedback on 22 different sandwiches.
- Topping the list is Grilled Cheese, with 79% of Americans saying they “really” or “somewhat” like it.
- People in the South like grilled cheese more than the national average, 82% vs. 79% across the U.S.
- Folks in the Northeast have more of a preference for lobster rolls, 46% compared to the national average of 35%.