RWS/Veolia has closed the customer service/utility billing office due to COVID-19. They are matching the dates of the City office closure (until “at least January 3, 2021”).
Below are several ways customers can access assistance:
• Visit www.rialtowater.com to view your bill or pay online.
• Drop Off Box at 150 S. Palm Ave, Rialto, CA (City Hall Parking Lot at southwest corner of Palm and Rialto Avenues).
• PayNearMe (cash only) with the barcode on your bill at 7-Eleven, CVS & Family Dollar.
• Mail payments to Rialto Water Services, P.O. Box 60450, Los Angeles, CA 90060-0450.
• Access the automated payment system (available 24 hours a day/7 days a week) at (909) 820-2546.
• Call Center assistance available Mondays through Fridays 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at (909) 820-2546. After hours emergencies aid is also available at this number.
In 2012, the City of Rialto and Rialto Water Services entered into a landmark Concession Agreement for the design, construction and financing of capital improvement upgrades and the operation and maintenance of the Rialto Utility Authority facilities. Through this Concession Agreement, the City provides sewer services for most properties within the City of Rialto city limits and water services for the central portion of the City.
For information on water rebate programs offered to Rialto Water Services customers or connecting to the City’s sewer or water systems, please email email@example.com.
For information on starting or stopping services to your property or questions about your Rialto Water Services bill, please visit www.rialtowater.com/ or call (909) 820-2546.
Water and Wastewater Payment visit: Rialto Water Services at RWS ONLINE BILL PAY
Other Utilities (Electric, Phone, Cable)