(5 Minute Limit)
First and Last Name (Must match on the ZOOM to participate in the meeting)
If Commenting on an agenda item, Which items? TAB 1,2 etc. or Oral Communication
- During the “Oral Communication” portion of regular meetings, members of the public may address the City Council for Five (5) minutes on any topic including agenda items.
- Individuals will be required to sign up prior to the start of the Public Comment period and those individuals wishing to speak to agenda items will be called to speak first, generally in the order in which they have signed.
Joining Zoom from your computer:
- You will need to download Zoom Desktop Client for Meetings: https://zoom.us/download
- Do you have speakers? If yes, you will be able to hear and see the presenter on your computer and hear others through your speakers.
- Don’t have speakers on your computer?
- Plug in a pair of earbuds, or join by computer by dialing (669) 900-9128 and enter Meeting ID 941 5232 5262 so you can hear.
- Joining Zoom from a tablet or smartphone:
- Download the Zoom Application, then join the meeting by clicking this URL: https://zoom.us/j/94152325262 or manually entering the Meeting ID 941 5232 5262.
- Joining via the Phone: (Listen Only)
- Call (669) 900-9128 and you will be able to listen only via your phone. Follow prompts to enter Meeting ID 941 5232 5262.