Need to land a job? Here are some opening positions in Redmond!
(Redmond, WA) Looking for jobs? Check out the job openings on News Break's Classifieds, Click here!
America's jobs recovery continued in October, as jobs were added for a sixth straight month and the unemployment rate fell further, Bureau of Labor Statistics data showed Friday. That said, the nation still remains down about 10 million jobs since February. The US job market needs further fixing and the unemployed need more support to make ends meet.
The economy added 638,000 jobs last month, more than economists had expected, even though it was a slowdown from the prior months.The unemployment rate fell to 6.9% from 7.9% in September. It had been the highest jobless rate going into a presidential election.
At Newsbreak, our mission is to provide you with local resources that can best help you adapt to the circumstances in your area. That includes continuously updating community conversations to address the impact of COVID-19 on your job.
Want to get yourself a job in general? Here are the opening jobs in general in Redmond:
1. Resident Service Specialist:
2. Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Kent, WA - 420d22d4:
3. Customer Service/Sales:
4. Need Dedicated Truck Driver Now, 2/19/21, Average $62,000-$92,000/Year:
5. Class B Driver:
6. After-Hours Maintenance Call Center Technician:
7. Customer Service - Entry Level Sales:
8. CDL-A Regional Company Driver (Home Weekly plus $6K Sign-On Bonus):
9. CDL-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver:
While job resources may be important, please remember to take care of your health and well-being. Stay up to date with the most recent news on COVID-19 from News Break.