Get yourself hired! Here are some opening jobs in and around Redmond
(Redmond, WA) Looking for jobs? Check out the job openings on News Break's Classifieds, Click here!
Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 245,000 in November, and the unemployment rate edged down to 6.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These improvements in the labor market reflect the continued resumption of economic activity that had been curtailed due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and efforts to contain it. However, the pace of improvement in the labor market has moderated in recent months. In November, notable job gains occurred in transportation and warehousing, professional and business services, and health care. Employment declined in government and retail trade.
At Newsbreak, our mission is to provide you with local resources that can best help you adapt to the circumstances in your area. That includes continuously updating community conversations to address the impact of COVID-19 on your job.
Want to get yourself a job? Here are the opening positions in Redmond:
1. Flatbed Driver:
2. CDL-A Regional Company Driver (Home Weekly plus $6K Sign-On Bonus):
3. Customer Service - Entry Level Sales:
4. Need Dedicated Truck Driver Now, 2/8/21, Average $62,000-$92,000/Year:
5. Sales Support Associate - Seattle, WA or Portland, OR:
6. CDL-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver:
7. Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Kent, WA - 3b331087:
8. Entry Level Sales Representative:
9. Sales Representative:
10. Need CDL-A Refrigerated Driver Now, 2/8/21, Earn Up to $83,100/Year:
While job resources may be important, please remember to take care of your health and well-being. Stay up to date with the most recent news on COVID-19 from News Break.