Get yourself hired! Here are some opening jobs in and around Baltimore
(Baltimore, MD) Looking for jobs? Check out the job openings on News Break's Classifieds, Click here!
America's jobs recovery continued in October, as jobs were added for a sixth straight month and the unemployment rate fell further, Bureau of Labor Statistics data showed Friday. That said, the nation still remains down about 10 million jobs since February. The US job market needs further fixing and the unemployed need more support to make ends meet.
The economy added 638,000 jobs last month, more than economists had expected, even though it was a slowdown from the prior months.The unemployment rate fell to 6.9% from 7.9% in September. It had been the highest jobless rate going into a presidential election.
At Newsbreak, our mission is to provide you with local resources that can best help you adapt to the circumstances in your area. That includes continuously updating community conversations to address the impact of COVID-19 on your job.
Want to get yourself a job in general? Here are the opening jobs in general in Baltimore:
1. Truck Driver CDL A - OTR | Baltimore, MD - 55292d66:
2. Drive on Your Schedule:
3. Licensed Account Manager:
4. Team Drivers Interested in Lease Purchase Program!:
5. CDL-A Tanker Driver - Regional Home Weekly!:
6. Driver Class B Floater / Material Handler:
7. Field Service Representative - ASCO:
8. Customer Service - Entry Level Sales:
9. Class A CDL Owner Operators - Hopper Bottom Drivers 150K-200K Average Annual Pay:
10. Class A CDL Owner Operators - End Dump Drivers: 175K-200K Average Annual Pay:
While job resources may be important, please remember to take care of your health and well-being. Stay up to date with the most recent news on COVID-19 from News Break.