View more in

Girl, three, dies when her lungs explode after a garage’s high-pressure air hose is inserted into her mouth in Taiwan

Daily Mail

Cover picture for the articleA three-year-old girl has died after her lungs exploded when a high-pressure air hose was inserted into her mouth at a petrol station in Taiwan. The unnamed child was declared dead shortly after being rushed to Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital in south-western Taiwan, where doctors said the girl's lungs had ruptured and then collapsed.

Comments / 21

Comments / 0