ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

#Uv

bloggingheros.com

5 Awesome Benefits Of An At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit You Didn’t Know

Looking to whiten, brighten and lighten your look? Well, what better way to do it than sparkling up your pearly whites. Long forgotten and often underestimated, your teeth need the same care and love and we’ve got the perfect solution for it. That’s right, a teeth-whitening kit! But this isn’t...
SKIN CARE
Picture for 5 Awesome Benefits Of An At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit You Didn’t Know
TRENDING TOPICS
petsep.com

UV-Resistant Oxford Cloth Dog Kennel Steel Fence

The kennel is appropriate for many medium animals together with dogs, cats, and chickens. this heavy-duty pet kennel can develop along with your pet as a number of kennels could be linked collectively with out further elements!. This will create a a lot bigger enclosure for multitudes of animals. 4′...
PETS
bidsquare.com

Robert Loftin Newman (American, 1827-1912) The Wandering Mind

Robert Loftin Newman (American, 1827-1912) The Wandering Mind. (11 1/4 x 9 1/4 (28.6 x 23.5cm)) Acquired directly from the above. Sir William Van Horne, Montreal, Canada. To his daughter, Miss Adaline Van Horne (by 1934). Private Collection, Ontario, Canada. "Doyle at Home," Doyle New York, New York, New York,...
VISUAL ART
navarrenewspaper.com

LOCAL WEATHER MONDAY 12-6-21

Local weather report for Monday, December 6. This report updates during the day. Today our temperatures will range from a low of 51° to a high of 71°. Sunrise is 6:30 AM and Sunset 4:47 PM . Sun and clouds . There is a 20% chance of rain in the morning , 45% chance of rain in the afternoon and 55% chance of rain during the evening.
ENVIRONMENT
worldindustrialreporter.com

Aerogel Photocatalyst Aids Hydrogen Production

ETH Zurich scientists have created a new pretreated photocatalyst from an aerogel to enable more efficient hydrogen production. According to the scientists, aerogels are exceptional materials: They are extremely light, porous and transparent, and one gram of the material can have a surface area of up to 1,200 square meters!
CHEMISTRY
tananet.net

How to Extend the Lifespan of your Home’s Glass Window [Infographic]

Different advantages are provided by window films, ranging from energy cost reductions to the intangible characteristics of a more lovely view of your surroundings, in addition to the aesthetic benefits of placing window films in your home, workplace, or retail location. Window film may block up to 100.0 percent of UV rays, which are recognized to be the most common cause of damage to flooring, window treatments, artwork, furniture, and retail products, among other things. By decreasing fading, you may extend the useful life of your belongings and inventory, saving money on replacement expenses and keeping curtains, paintings, pictures, carpets, and other surfaces looking good for a more extended time than otherwise. Furthermore, window tinting in Ipswitch can maintain your store’s stock in good condition; you may keep your precious things on the showroom floor for a longer period.
HOME & GARDEN
homebrewfinds.com

Camco 50′ NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose… $18.94 + free prime ship, volatile

From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:. Drinking water safe hose: great for camping, RVing, gardening, washing your vehicle, watering livestock and more. NSF certified: made with nsf certified hose; reinforced for maximum kink resistance; compliant with all federal and state level low lead...
HOME & GARDEN
News-Medical.net

Lack of protein in the diet of women over 65 linked to sarcopenia and sarcopenic obesity

Different institutions, including the University of Valencia (UV), have studied the relationship between sarcopenia (loss of muscle mass in older people) and obesity derived from this condition with a lack of protein in the diet of women over 65 years of age. 164 Valencian women participated in the study, published in the journal Nutrición Hospitalaria.
FITNESS
sideshow.com

Dune Variant

"But a person needs new experiences. They jar something deep inside, allowing him to grow. Without change, something sleeps inside us and seldom awakens." Sideshow and Vice Press present the unframed Dune Variant Fine Art Lithograph by Raid71!. Printed on 300 gsm archival paper with gold spot UV inks, this...
VISUAL ART
invaluable.com

ALDRO THOMPSON HIBBARD, (American, 1886-1972), Gondolas, Venice, 1914, oil on board, 13 1/2 x 10 in., frame: 18 x 15 in.

13 1/2 x 10 in., frame: 18 x 15 in. Could do with a cleaning. Surface dirt and grime. Board chipped at upper left corner. Clear under UV examination. Please note: All property is sold "AS IS" and any statement, whether oral or written, is given as a courtesy and shall not be deemed as a guarantee, warranty, or representation of the authenticity of authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property or otherwise. The absence of a condition report does not imply the item is in perfect condition.
thoroldtoday.ca

Good morning, Thorold!

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming south 20 gusting to 40 late this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 after midnight. Temperature rising to 11 by morning.
ENVIRONMENT
bidsquare.com

Emile Albert Gruppe (American, 1896–1978) Winter Twilight

Emile Albert Gruppe (American, 1896–1978) Winter Twilight. Signed 'Emile A. Gruppé' bottom left; also faintly signed 'Emile A. Gruppé' bottom left and titled verso, oil on canvas. 30 1/4 x 36 1/4 in. (76.8 x 92.1cm) Provenance. Private Collection, Texas. Condition report:. Frame: 38 x 44 x 2 1/2 in.
DESIGN
bradfordtoday.ca

Good morning, Bradford!

Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets changing to rain near midnight. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to 9 by morning. Monday. 9 °C. Rain ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent...
ENVIRONMENT
navarrenewspaper.com

LOCAL WEATHER SUNDAY 12-5-21

Local weather report for Sunday, December 5. This report updates during the day. Today our temperatures will range from a low of 51° to a high of 71°. Sunrise is 6:30 AM and Sunset 4:46 PM . Night . There is a 0% chance of rain in the morning , 0% chance of rain in the afternoon and 5% chance of rain during the evening.
ENVIRONMENT
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE