ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

#Freddie Mac

AOL Corp

Mortgage rates hit lowest point since September

Mortgage rates retreated further this week, hitting their lowest point since September, but economic uncertainty continues to weaken homebuyer demand. The rate on the average 30-year fixed mortgage declined to 6.33% this week from 6.49% the week prior, according to Freddie Mac. Rates have fallen three-quarters of a point in the last month, as signs of cooling inflation have raised prospects that the Federal Reserve will slow its aggressive interest rate hikes.
Picture for Mortgage rates hit lowest point since September

Mortgage rates are falling

The average 30-year fixed mortgage rate fell for the fourth straight week, to 6.33%, according to Freddie Mac. It's a big retreat since rates went over 7% during early November. Why it matters: The long stretch of declines is a sign that inflation worries are easing, as the Federal Reserve...
Picture for Mortgage rates are falling
nationalmortgageprofessional.com

Mortgage Rates Fall For 4th Straight Week

The 4-week decline is the largest since 2008. Freddie Mac said Thursday that mortgage rates continued to fall, posting the largest four-week decline in 14 years. The government-sponsored enterprise said its Primary Mortgage Market Survey (PMMS) showed:. The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 6.33% as of Thursday, down from 6.49%...

Ada County median home price drops year-over-year for first time since 2014

BOISE, Idaho — For the first time since October 2014, the median sales price for homes in Ada County has dropped year-over-year. The median price during the month of November 2022 was $525,000, down 2.5% compared to November of 2021, according to data from Intermountain MLS. That price is also 6.5% less than the median for October of this year. Median indicates the point at which half the homes in the county sold for less and half sold for more.
ADA COUNTY, ID
brickunderground.com

Need a mortgage to buy a NYC apartment or house? Read these FAQs first

If you’re looking to buy in New York City, chances are you need a mortgage to afford to buy a place. In most cases it works like this: You’ll need to put down at least 20 percent of the purchase price but the other 80 percent can be borrowed and paid back with interest over a period of time, usually 30 years.
NEW YORK CITY, NY
Post Register

Home prices in Ada County drop year-over-year

BOISE, Idaho (CBS2) — Home prices drop year-over-year in Ada County for the first time since October 2014. The median sales price of homes sold in November was $525,000, down 2.5% from November 2021, and 6.5% less than the previous month in October of 2022. Swift rises in interest...
ADA COUNTY, ID
glwb.info

Refinance Rates For Mortgages

Refinance Rates For Mortgages – Our goal at Credible Operations, Inc., NMLS Number 1681276, referred to as “Credible” below, is to provide you with the tools and confidence you need to improve your finances. Although we promote products from partner lenders who reimburse our service fees, all opinions are our own.
mpamag.com

US mortgage rates see largest decline since 2008

Mortgage rates slid further this week, bringing the streak of declines to four in a row. The benchmark 30-year fixed mortgage rate averaged 6.33% on Dec. 8, down from 6.49% last week, according to Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey. Freddie Mac chief economist Sam Khater said the consecutive...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE