ContributorsPublishersAdvertisers

Rowan, IA

2 Hurt in Dallas County Crash

(Dallas County) Two people suffered injuries in a crash in Dallas County. The Iowa State Patrol says the accident happened at 7:26 a.m. on Friday on eastbound Interstate 80 near the 109-mile marker. Authorities identified the injured occupants as 74-year-old Teddy Anderson of Webster City and 62-year-old Jeffrey Munch of Exira.
DALLAS COUNTY, IA
Picture for 2 Hurt in Dallas County Crash
clarionnewsonline.com

The Wright County Monitor

Phyllis G. (Wiegand) Stockwell, 76, of Clarion, passed away on Friday, August 5, 2022, at her home in Clarion. Private family services were held. Phyllis Grace Stockwell was born on March 20, 1946 in Algona, Iowa to Grace and Maynard Wiegand. After high school, she began working in the ASCS office. She would eventually work in both the Algona and Clarion offices before retiring in 2008.
CLARION, IA
LOCAL CHANNELS
Clear Lake Mirror Reporter

16 Cedar Ridge Ct, Ventura

LAST LOT available in the Cedar Ridge addition. OVER AN ACRE OF LAND in an established upscale neighborhood overlooking the Ventura Marsh. Build your dream home and enjoy nature from this unique setting! Don't miss your chance to call this one yours! Call today with any additional questions. Remember it's THE LAST LOT - It can be yours! Call today!
VENTURA, IA
goldcountrymedia.com

Nancy Ann Dane 3/19/1936 - 8/1/2022

Nancy Ann Dane was born March 19, 1936 in Iowa Falls, Iowa to Ernest and Genevieve Kusian. On August 1st 2022 at age 86, she passed away peacefully with her loving children by her side. Preceded in death by her husband Robert H Dane, she is survived by her loving children Darwin Richards, Dianna Kindice, Dwight Richards, and Darlene Phillips; Nancy was a loving Grandmother (Mamah) to 11 grandchildren and 18 Great Grandchildren.
IOWA FALLS, IA
RELATED LOCATIONS
KGLO News

Mason City man pleads guilty, sentenced for Garner bar fight

GARNER — It’s a guilty plea and jail time for a Mason City man who was charged with assault after a bar fight in Garner earlier this year. 36-year-old Jamie Paulsen was accused of striking a male patron inside of Matt’s Place in Garner on May 7th. A criminal complaint stated Paulsen was then escorted out the front door of the bar, but then proceeded to the back door where he ran into one of the bartenders and struck him in the face. The altercation continued in the back alley involving most of the bar’s patrons, with Paulsen allegedly assaulting four people in total.
GARNER, IA
NEARBY CITIES
thefishsite.com

NatiralShrimp targets 8 tonnes a week

The retrofit has mainly included replacing the previous tank biofiltration with NaturalShrimp technology and upgrading the tank heating system to 40 percent of the facility, according to the company's latest stock exchange announcement. The retrofit of the remaining 60 percent will continue next, with the aim of increasing weekly production...
BLAIRSBURG, IA
Boone News-Republican

Egon E. Weaver

Egon E. Weaver, 84, of Boone, died Friday, April 8, 2022, at UnityPoint Health - Iowa Lutheran Hospital in Des Moines. A memorial visitation will be held from 5 to 7 p.m., Friday, August 12, 2022, at Schroeder Funeral Chapel in Boone. A memorial visitation will be held from 9...
BOONE, IA
RELATED PEOPLE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
ARCHIVES