Appearances from Sean "X-Pac" Waltman, Alundra Blayze (Madusa), Road Dogg, and Molly Holly have been announced for Tuesday’s NXT.
This week’s WWE NXT is set to feature appearances by WWE Hall of Famers Molly Holly and Road Dogg. WWE has announced that the two will help Shawn Michaels pick the competitors for the NXT Deadline Iron Survivor Challenge on Tuesday’s show. NXT Deadline takes place on December...
Trish Stratus looks to regain the WWE Women’s Championship at Unforgiven! Stream WWE on Peacock https://pck.tv/3l4d8TP in the U.S. and on.
Rob Van Dam and Molly Holly were part of the same WWE Hall of Fame class in 2021, something that RVD may regret after upsetting the former Women’s Champion. The 2021 WWE Hall of Fame class saw the likes of Kane, Eric Bischoff, Rob Van Dam, and Molly Holly take their deserving place, with a plethora of championship reigns and iconic moments between them. They weren’t the only inductees, though, as the 2020 class were also immortalised following the cancellation of that year’s induction ceremony.
During the latest edition of the Shoot Conversations with Chris Hero podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly gave some high praise to fellow WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus. Holly revealed that Trish never complained when she would land wrong while trying to use a twisted moonsault as her finisher. She said,
– During a recent edition of Shoot Conversations with Chris Hero, WWE Hall of Famer and producer Molly Holly had high praise for fellow Hall of Famer and former WWE Superstar Trish Stratus. According to Molly Holly, Trish Stratus was incredibly tough and never complained even she was landing wrong while trying to use a twisted moonsault as her finisher. She stated the following (via Fightful):
– During an interview with Shoot Conversations with Chris Hero, WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly reflected on the time period where she acted as the wrestling trainer for Stephanie Bellars, aka Gorgeous George, in WCW. George and Molly Holly used to be part of Macho Man Randy Savage’s entourage in WCW in the late 1990s.
– While speaking to Shoot Conversations with Chris Hero, WWE Hall of Famer and producer Molly Holly discussed putting her hair on the line against Victoria at WrestleMania 20. Below are some highlights (via Fightful):. Molly Holly on her feud with Victoria: “I wish there had been a longer storyline...
During a recent appearance on the “Shoot Conversations with Chris Hero” podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly commented on her feud with Victoria at WrestleMania 20, why she pitched the idea to put her hair on the line, and more. You can check out some highlights from the podcast below:
Molly Holly on Her Fear Factor Appearance in 2002, Reveals She Never Heard of It Before She Appeared
– Molly Holly was recently a guest for Highspots’ Shoot Conversations with Chris Hero, who discussed her appearance on a WWE guest star edition of Fear Factor in 2002. Below are some highlights (via Fightful):. Molly Holly on appearing on Fear Factor: “I did because nobody else wanted to do...
Details On Nikki ASH Pitching Her New Character To The WWE Office, ASH Speaks Highly Of Shane Helms and Molly Holly
WWE star and former Raw women’s champion Nikki ASH recently spoke with Fightful to discuss her new character and how excited she was to pitch it to the creative team. Fightful Select has released several notes from the interview, which you can check out below. -Nikki pitched the Almost A...
WWE star Doudrop recently spoke with Wrestling Inc. about getting to work with Hall of Famer Molly Holly backstage, something the Scottish native calls a dream come true. She also speaks on her experiences with former in-ring competitor Tyson Kidd, whom Doudrop calls brilliant. Highlights are below. Praises Molly Holly...
Shawn Daivari and WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly are now working with WWE as full-time Producers. As we’ve noted, Daivari and Holly were brought back to work as producers for the company earlier this year. Word now, via PWInsider, is that both have completed their tryout periods, and are working under a full-time basis.
– PWInsider reports that WWE Hall of Famer Molly Holly is now working as a full-time producer with WWE. As noted, Molly Holly started working with WWE in a two-month tryout capacity over the summer. Beforehand, it was unknown if she was still in her trial period or not, so...
Wrestling legend Molly Holly, aka Minnesota's Nora Benshoof, has been named as the latest inductee to the WWE Hall of Fame. Holly, a native of Forest Lake, is the first announced inductee in the 2021 Hall of Fame class, WWE confirmed on Wednesday morning. Holly, 43, got her start on...