The Pennsylvania Railroad Depot at 644 Miami Street was constructed in 1894. It served as a passenger and freight depot. The first photo (#A2395-1) ca. 1950 shows an eastbound passenger train at the depot with a flagman standing under the crossing light at Miami Street. There is a Railway Express truck at the curb. A portion of the overpass bridge of the Big Four Railroad is visible in the background.