John Mills and Bert Bartle with the Bozeman Sunrise Rotary Club's Fix-Up Festival sat down with MTN's Jane McDonald to talk about this year's event and how you can apply.
Since 2010, the annual Fix-Up Festival has provided minor repairs for low-income applicants to make their homes safer, more accessible, and more energy efficient.
Applications are due by Friday, March 31, 2023. To qualify:
- Income of applicants must be no more than 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Homeowners must live in the property.
- The property must be located in Belgrade, Bozeman, Gallatin Gateway, or Four Corners.
- The home can be a fixed structure or mobile/modular type.
- Preference is given to elderly, disabled, or veteran homeowners.
For more information, visit the Fix-Up Festival website .
Comments / 0