CLEVELAND, OH — Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce will hold a monthly meeting on Tuesday, June 22 at Mentor Brewing Company 9528 Diamond Centre Mentor, 44060. The event is sponsored by Lakeland Community College.
This time, the topic's discussion is "Working in a Hybrid Workplace", which will talk about what the workplace might look like as more people return to work.
There will be panelists of professionals including Pamela Linger, HR Consultant, PML Consulting, LLC; John Griffin, Owner, Griffin Technology Group; and John Schick, VP Operations, Cardinal Commerce. They will share their perspectives and answer questions regarding the issues.
In details, the topics also include:
- Definition of a hybrid work model and what it looks like for in-person and remote staff
- The impact for both remote and in-person staff in today's work environment
- Issues that may arise (vaccine and accommodation issues, coming back to work issues, lawsuits, etc.)
- Tips for managers and employees in this new work environment
- Technology concerns/fixes
The topics above are subject to change depending on how things evolve.
The meeting will be held from 11:45 AM until 12:45 PM and the ticket costs $25. People will also get lunch by Manhattan Deli but need to specify in the Comments Section when Registering the preferred option, which are:
- Turkey Sandwich on white, fruit cup, potato salad, cookie
- Corned Beef Sandwich on rye, fruit cup, potato salad, cookie
- Mango Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Interested parties can book the ticket now at https://business.mentorchamber.org/events/register/6721 or contact Kelly Voase through email at email@example.com.